T5 Xtreme & x9 Duo Super Burn

(3)
Stock Status: In Stock
£39.99
You Will Earn 39 points with this purchase
Facebook
Twitter

Product Information

Mega burn has been proven as the best fat burning duo on todays market, both T5 Xtreme and the new X9 Thermoburn have each a unique blend of ingredients that work amazing together resulting in a much faster burn . rrp £59.98

• MOST POTENT FATBURNING CAPSULES ON MARKET TODAY
  • 5 STAR RATED ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS
  • STOP INBETWEEN MEAL SNACKING BOOST ENERGY LEVELS
  • REDUCED CHOLESTROL LEVELS NO PALPUTATIONS
  • NOW WITH ADDED GLUCOMANNAN CLINICALY PROVEN TO AID WEIGHTLOSS
  • GMP APPROVED
T5 Xtreme Fatburners  are our flagship fatburner packed with natural weigh loss ingredients and non eca, with thousands of real feedback to back them up these are by far the safest most popular t5s on todays market and proven.
Ingredients
Konjac Fibre (Glucomannan 90) Providing 100mg, Caffeine 84mg, Acetyl-L-Carnitine 50mg, L-Tyrosine 50mg,Raspberry Ketones 50mg, Green Coffee Bean 50 Chlorogenic Acid (40:1) 25mg Providing 1000mg, African Mango (10:1) 25mg Providing 250mg, Capsicum (8:1) 12.5mg Providing 100mg, Bladderwrack Extract (1 Iodine) (5:1) 10mg Providing 50mg, Chromium Picolinate (12.5 Chromium) 0.54mg Providing 68mcg (168.75 of RDA) Other Ingredients: Size 0 Red Gelatine Capsules (colourants titanium dioxide, allura red), Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate.

X9 Xtreme Thermoburn Fat Burner Capsules Are a combination of the strongest, most effective weight-loss and energy ingredients available on the market today. X9 Thermoburn Fat Burner Capsules improve the rate in which body fat is burnt as well as providing a huge increase in explosive energy levels. They provide remarkable results in combination with a healthy balanced diet. 100 Natural And Safe Ingredients No Prescription Required Increase Fat Loss Significantly Assist Overall Energy Levels Increase Your Metabolism Rate.

Green Tea Extract (95 Polyphenols), Capsule (Gelatin), L Tyrosine, Cellulose (Bulking Agent), Caffeine, L Theanine (98), Raspberry Ketones, Capsicum extract (30,00050,000 SHU), Magnesium Stearate (Anti Caking), Silicon Dioxide, Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCl), Bioperine, Chromium (as Chromium Picolinate), Vitamin B12.

Directions:
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary Aid, take 2 or 3 capsules daily on an empty stomach before training or exercise. On non-training days split the dose into morning, afternoon and evening. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of young children. Food supplements should not replace a varied diet. Seal container after use.

Legal Disclaimer:
This product is manufactured on equipment which processes products containing nuts, dairy products, lactose, food colourings and flavours.

Directions:
SUGGESTED USE: As a dietary Aid, take 2 or 3 capsules daily on an empty stomach before training or exercise. On non-training days split the dose into morning, afternoon and evening. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake. Store in a cool, dry place, out of reach of young children. Food supplements should not replace a varied diet. Seal container after use.

Customer Reviews

Based on 3 review(s)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!
Kayleigh Bloxham - Newcastle

Totally recommend the T5's they're fab and without a doubt helped me massively alongside healthy eating and some exercise, although not a massive amount of exercise either they're brill.. with the help of T5's sometimes on their own or sometimes used together with T9's on a combo I have managed to lose a total of 3 stone 2 pound.. when I stopped taking them and maintaibed the healthy eating I managed to maintain my weight loss, I have gained some back but entirely through my own faults of being a pig and eating rubbish. Can't wait to get a new order in soon to give me another kick ready for my holidays. Fab products, honest results, no side effects. Couldn't recommend them enough! Plenty websites out there who use fake pictures, photoshop etc.. but these are genuine results you will see, I mean i've got my own to prove it aswell as alot of my friends. 5 stars and a very happy customer!

Kayleigh Bloxham - Newcastle

Just a quick bit to add to my review which I missed out.. I have used these products on both options, some days I have only had 2 but in other days I have had 3, matter of fact I started on 2 for a full months worth before upping them to 2 when I was adding in more exercise on my crosstrainer. I'm limited in the amount of high intensity exercise I can cope with due to gealth problems but even with a small amount these really work. I have seen resuls from my friends who are able to do much bigger workouts and the results are fab!

sarah - wigan

defo recommend these I've been on them 2 weeks and lost 2 stone 10 lbs and had cheat days aswell x